Tarot is a divination system that describes where you are at in the moment and maps out a course to get you where you want to go.
Tarot Consultations are a 3-way communication between you, me, and the cards. Together we focus in on your question or issue and then ask the cards for their reflection. The images on the cards provide a story, much like a dream, that assist you in seeing your situation more clearly and define a path to your desire outcome. Tarot consultations are great for:
- Those who find themselves in a time of transition and having to decide which fork in the road to take;
- Clarity in a current or potential relationship;
- Insight into career paths or job opportunities.
- Annual events such as birthdays or New Years, for an in-depth look at where you are and map out a course of where you want to go.
- Those who want to go deeper into their own personal evolution.
After we define your question we then determine the type of “spread”, which is a map of your question, we will use, if any.
If you are receiving an in-person reading, you shuffle the deck and pull the cards. If we are using Skype or the phone and you don’t have a deck, I will shuffle for you with your guidance. I will ask for your impressions of the card, much as in interpreting a dream, and put that in the context of the question. I will add any knowledge or impressions I have to add more depth of understanding, if necessary.
I will then assist you in creating an affirmation, poem, blessing, or something significant to you that you can take away and use to remember the insight you gained and incorporate it into your life.
Tarot Consultations are offered in person or online via phone, Skype, or email.
Ready to dive in? Visit the Book A Consultation page to proceed to the next step.